If you love to sing then you will love being part of Popchoir
Come and try it out and see why our members go home with such big smiles on their faces!
Want to know what our members think of being part of Popchoir?
At one of our big rehearsals we asked them to tell us....
Popchoir was delighted to be asked to feature in Josh Groban's music video "I Believe". Over 100 of our members enjoyed this fantastic experience - and Josh was lovely too! See us in action here....
Popchoir perform with Barry Manilow at the 02!
Popchoir were asked to sing with Barry Manilow on the final night of his last ever world tour. Dressed in his choice of red choir robes, 30 Popchoir members took the stage at the 02 to a rapturous reception from the 20,000 capacity crowd. What a night, and what an fantastic experience it was!
Popchoir perform with Foreigner
Popchoir were thrilled to perform with the legendary rock band Foreigner at the 02 Shepherds Bush Empire. In a rare Unplugged evening Popchoir were on stage to sing with them as they reproduced their greatest hits.
Perform with Popchoir
Performances are entirely optional, but we will encourage you to give it a go and are fairly sure that once you've sung at one, you'll be hooked!
Being part of Popchoir is much more than just the singing
Our members tell us they are more confident, happier, and above all, love being part of the Popchoir community where they have made wonderful, lasting friendships which are now central to their lives.
Dancing round the kitchen singing into a carrot? Trying to duet with the dog? Help is at hand!
Whether you're a closet singer or first up at karaoke, a slightly apprehensive beginner or the next Beyonce, a worn out mum or an overstressed commuter, Popchoir is waiting for you. Join one of our choirs and you'll have the opportunity to sing some great songs with a bunch of other people, to polish them up, perform them in public for fun and for entertainment, and to make lifelong friends in the process.
- “Thank you for my small Wednesday haven. It makes such a difference to my spirits.”
- “Thank you for making my Wednesday evenings so wonderful”
- “I feel that I'm part of something wonderful. I LOVE Popchoir. Thank you so much”
- “I have finally found something for me, and it's brilliant. Thank you so much”
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving us Popchoir. It has totally changed my life”
- “I'm clinging to Popchoir like a drowning man clings to wreckage. You have literally saved my soul”
- “I left the first night on an incredible high believing at last that I could sing. 30 years of disbelief shattered in 1.5 hours.”
- “Thank you for making Monday the best day of the week”
- “Joining Popchoir is the best thing I've ever done. I never imagined I'd have the confidence to do all the performances that we have, but nothing will stop me now! Thank you, thank you.”
- “OMG! The flashmob was the best fun EVER! I've been on a high ever since!”
- “You're a phenomenon - you have the ability to make people feel they can achieve ANYTHING! ”
- Oct 23 22:48 RT @CLSamaritans: Commuting this week? We have #singforsams Station performances with @RollingTonesKCL 25/10: Liverpool St & @Popchoir 26/1…
- Oct 15 21:34 RT @moveoverworkNOW: Feeling festive after our second choir session this week @Popchoir #moveoverwork #jazzhands #tunes
- Oct 08 09:54 Good luck to our #LauncestonLovelies performing at the #Carnival tonight. @Popchoir singing at 6.30pm. Be there -… https://t.co/i4Go7jqDz9
- Oct 03 13:12 Thanks for this lovely video Claire! So glad you enjoyed your evening with us - it was lovely to have you there :) https://t.co/xd1IIWsEjW
- Oct 03 12:47 An excellent morning's work by our lovely #Launcestion @Popchoir . Well done everyone! @DiabetesUK @TheBHF… https://t.co/YeTeMCqebf
- Oct 03 07:13 RT @StephieH7: Tickets for Ab Fab Night available on 01732 450175. Drinks, film, after show party, silent auction. All for Breast Cancer Ca…
- Oct 02 16:03 @AquavieSpa @Lisa_Snowdon @StephieH7 @BCCare Wine o'clock? Next time 😃
- Oct 01 20:55 Thanks @StephieH7 for organising today... We had great fun. Hope you raised loads for @BCCare from @Lisa_Snowdon's dress and cake 😊💞
- Oct 01 20:34 RT @StephieH7: @Lisa_Snowdon @BCCare @Popchoir Thank you for coming honey, you were, as always, just brilliant. Thank George too. xx
- Oct 01 19:03 RT @Lisa_Snowdon: Another amazing afternoon organised by @StephieH7 for @BCCare kicking off Pink Week in Sevenoaks. Thank you to all who ca…
- Oct 01 12:23 Don't let a bit of rain keep you from #TheVine in #Sevenoaks forour @BCCare event today with gorgeous @Lisa_Snowdon It'll be dry by 2pm 😊
- Oct 01 09:00 We're there!! Woohoo! All to #TheVine for @BCCare https://t.co/fIQEiBqYQR
- Sep 29 09:00 This #Saturday we're in #Sevenoaks for @BCCare Pink Week. Come down to #TheVine, see us and help support this great charity 2pm onwards
- Sep 29 06:12 RT @sarahdaisy405: Enjoying brekkie @little_bake reading our @Popchoir article in the @ThePostSeries #LoveLaunceston #sourdoughheaven https…
- Sep 22 12:15 #IPFWorldweek https://t.co/dCQvie0W27 Please share to help raise awareness of this terrible disease and let's help find a cure.
- Sep 20 14:26 2nd week at our choirs in #Clapham #Loughton and #Launcestion tonight. Come for a free taster session! https://t.co/Yu0ZKjnJOu Go on ...!
- Sep 19 14:49 #IPFWorldweek https://t.co/cvvzXNS7bm Please share to help raise awareness of this terrible disease and let's help find a cure.
- Sep 19 14:44 @hellodavidhaigh What's your email address now?
- Sep 19 12:56 Please follow @FightIPF and help raise awareness this week by sharing the new campaign video which also features our Director @helenhampton
- Sep 19 12:53 A wonderful film with our Director @helenhampton leading the choir. Let's make this week count and help find a cure. https://t.co/QVbPIRa6Bo
30 Aug 16
Term starts on 12th September! Come and join us!
Our Autumn Term starts in the week commencing 12th September and we can't wait to see you all! If you're not already a... Read more >