If you love to sing then you will love being part of Popchoir
Come and try it out and see why our members go home with such big smiles on their faces!
Want to know what our members think of being part of Popchoir?
At one of our big rehearsals we asked them to tell us....
Popchoir was delighted to be asked to feature in Josh Groban's music video "I Believe". Over 100 of our members enjoyed this fantastic experience - and Josh was lovely too! See us in action here....
Popchoir perform with Barry Manilow at the 02!
Popchoir were asked to sing with Barry Manilow on the final night of his last ever world tour. Dressed in his choice of red choir robes, 30 Popchoir members took the stage at the 02 to a rapturous reception from the 20,000 capacity crowd. What a night, and what an fantastic experience it was!
Popchoir perform with Foreigner
Popchoir were thrilled to perform with the legendary rock band Foreigner at the 02 Shepherds Bush Empire. In a rare Unplugged evening Popchoir were on stage to sing with them as they reproduced their greatest hits.
Perform with Popchoir
Performances are entirely optional, but we will encourage you to give it a go and are fairly sure that once you've sung at one, you'll be hooked!
Being part of Popchoir is much more than just the singing
Our members tell us they are more confident, happier, and above all, love being part of the Popchoir community where they have made wonderful, lasting friendships which are now central to their lives.
Dancing round the kitchen singing into a carrot? Trying to duet with the dog? Help is at hand!
Whether you're a closet singer or first up at karaoke, a slightly apprehensive beginner or the next Beyonce, a worn out mum or an overstressed commuter, Popchoir is waiting for you. Join one of our choirs and you'll have the opportunity to sing some great songs with a bunch of other people, to polish them up, perform them in public for fun and for entertainment, and to make lifelong friends in the process.
- “Thank you for making my Wednesday evenings so wonderful”
- “I feel that I'm part of something wonderful. I LOVE Popchoir. Thank you so much”
- “I left the first night on an incredible high believing at last that I could sing. 30 years of disbelief shattered in 1.5 hours.”
- “Thank you for my small Wednesday haven. It makes such a difference to my spirits.”
- “Joining Popchoir is the best thing I've ever done. I never imagined I'd have the confidence to do all the performances that we have, but nothing will stop me now! Thank you, thank you.”
- “OMG! The flashmob was the best fun EVER! I've been on a high ever since!”
- “I have finally found something for me, and it's brilliant. Thank you so much”
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving us Popchoir. It has totally changed my life”
- “Thank you for making Monday the best day of the week”
- “I'm clinging to Popchoir like a drowning man clings to wreckage. You have literally saved my soul”
- “You're a phenomenon - you have the ability to make people feel they can achieve ANYTHING! ”
- Mar 08 12:25 Here's a shout out to the wonderful ladies in our choirs on #InternationalWomensDay (We love our men, too).… https://t.co/GeupzWo756
- Feb 26 23:45 @SmallsforAll We're collecting for you! Expect a delivery from us in about 3 weeks time 😃👙👙👙👙
- Feb 20 17:23 RT @Dottie1000: @Popchoir Happiness is finding out this is our new song🎶🎶🎶 https://t.co/lgy0eidmGS
- Jan 17 09:22 Life is too short to be boring 😃🎉 https://t.co/lRyEq9E3IW
- Jan 13 22:01 RT @StPancrasInt: A big thank you to all those who took part in Christmas in the Community 2016! The total raised was £12,193.72 https://t.…
- Jan 13 22:01 @StPancrasInt We loved being there as always! See you again soon 😃 https://t.co/9iX4HOJrVo
- Jan 13 08:00 Hello Lily, sorry for late reply. We're at British Legion club https://t.co/mbbEySYiVa Come along on Wednesday 😃 https://t.co/G4oOvIHRlc
- Jan 13 07:58 RT @GiveaGig: A big shout out to @Popchoir who raised over £400 for us during their @StPancrasInt performance before Xmas! Many thanks guys!
- Jan 13 07:57 RT @Pandas_uk: Flashback to the @Popchoir fundraiser last year - want to do something similar? Get in touch https://t.co/Jd6xX2kVtF #Chari…
- Jan 13 07:57 RT @sarahdaisy405: @LansonTownClerk Launceston @Popchoir starts new term Tuesday 7:30pm at the Town Hall all welcome for free taster sessio…
- Jan 13 07:56 That's great to hear! Wooohooo! Welcome to Popchoir! 😃 https://t.co/ej5SubSIn7
- Dec 27 07:50 RT @TrafalgarsTree: @Popchoir @LondonLive @RoyalVolService Another great evening, thank you! Merry Christmas!
- Dec 22 08:38 And thankYOU! Looking magnificent this year and @helenhampton said she loves conducting while looking up at you 🎄🎄🎄😊 https://t.co/NeUdrw0nvY
- Dec 21 23:30 ....and we love you being part of our purple posse!! 😃🎄💕 https://t.co/4cOr7Y03vP
- Dec 21 23:27 RT @RoyalVolService: Good luck & thanks to @Popchoir who are performing at @TrafalgarsTree🎄 to raise money for isolated older people. #Sing…
- Dec 21 22:52 It was great having you there.... and no rain!!! 😃🎄🎄🎄 https://t.co/HpVodWSdWX
- Dec 21 21:06 Our pleasure to support this cause. Great night and thank you to @LondonLive for coming down 😃🎄🎄🎄 https://t.co/1I9Ok3gWt3
- Dec 21 21:05 RT @hobbs_jo: Clapham @popchoir getting festive in Trafalgar Square 🎄🎄🎄 https://t.co/2A1Wqn8PIH
- Dec 21 21:04 Thanks -we missed you too xx https://t.co/qfJGVveuMw
- Dec 21 21:03 RT @51mmo: Go @Popchoir - amazing crowd at Trafalgar Sq https://t.co/d5Q4QpblMw
03 Mar 17
Choirs in the community...
Our lovely choirs have been out supporting their local communities this week. In Chislehurst the whole choir sang for ... Read more >