If you love to sing then you will love being part of Popchoir
Come and try it out and see why our members go home with such big smiles on their faces!
Want to know what our members think of being part of Popchoir?
At one of our big rehearsals we asked them to tell us....
Popchoir was delighted to be asked to feature in Josh Groban's music video "I Believe". Over 100 of our members enjoyed this fantastic experience - and Josh was lovely too! See us in action here....
Popchoir perform with Foreigner
Popchoir were thrilled to perform with the legendary rock band Foreigner on Saturday April 12th at the 02 Shepherds Bush Empire. In a rare Unplugged evening Popchoir were on stage to sing with them as they reproduced their greatest hits.
Perform with Popchoir
Performances are entirely optional, but we will encourage you to give it a go and are fairly sure that once you've sung at one, you'll be hooked!
Being part of Popchoir is much more than just the singing
Our members tell us they are more confident, happier, and above all, love being part of the Popchoir community where they have made wonderful, lasting friendships which are now central to their lives.
TOWIE comes to Popchoir!
Arg, Joey and Diags came along to a taster session at Popchoir Chigwell in November. We were delighted to have them join us and everyone had a great time singing out some of our favourite tunes! We were thrilled to be asked back to take part in the TOWIE Essexmas Special too!
Popchoir sing with Brit winners Blake!
Popchoir performed with Blake at their recent concert at the Fairfield Halls. This was our 2nd outing with the lovely trio and it was another fabulous night enjoyed enormously by our members and the audience. Look out for the next time!
Dancing round the kitchen singing into a carrot? Trying to duet with the dog? Help is at hand!
Whether you're a closet singer or first up at karaoke, a slightly apprehensive beginner or the next Beyonce, a worn out mum or an overstressed commuter, Popchoir is waiting for you. Join one of our choirs and you'll have the opportunity to sing some great songs with a bunch of other people, to polish them up, perform them in public for fun and for entertainment, and to make lifelong friends in the process.
- “I left the first night on an incredible high believing at last that I could sing. 30 years of disbelief shattered in 1.5 hours.”
- “OMG! The flashmob was the best fun EVER! I've been on a high ever since!”
- “I'm clinging to Popchoir like a drowning man clings to wreckage. You have literally saved my soul”
- “Thank you for making my Wednesday evenings so wonderful”
- “Thank you for my small Wednesday haven. It makes such a difference to my spirits.”
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving us Popchoir. It has totally changed my life”
- “I feel that I'm part of something wonderful. I LOVE Popchoir. Thank you so much”
- “I have finally found something for me, and it's brilliant. Thank you so much”
- “Joining Popchoir is the best thing I've ever done. I never imagined I'd have the confidence to do all the performances that we have, but nothing will stop me now! Thank you, thank you.”
- “You're a phenomenon - you have the ability to make people feel they can achieve ANYTHING! ”
- “Thank you for making Monday the best day of the week”
- Jan 25 10:48 @GransnetBarnet We have morning & evening choirs in Muswell Hill on Wednesdays http://t.co/7w7PLJblQU Come for a free taster!It's great fun!
- Jan 25 10:42 RT @Lolly_ThePop: @AnneFairbrother @Popchoir Tea and biscuits?! I'm coming along next week!! 😄
- Jan 25 10:42 Yippee! It's nearly Monday! And that means #Popchoir #WestHampstead http://t.co/nXqdZ55zAy @stjohnswood1 @aboutneasden @FinchleyRdBuzz
- Jan 25 10:36 Yippee! It's nearly Monday! And that means #Popchoir #WestHampstead http://t.co/nXqdZ55zAy @eastfinchley @WIFinchley @Swiss_Cottage Try it!
- Jan 25 10:32 Yippee! It's nearly Monday! And that means #Popchoir #WestHampstead http://t.co/nXqdZ55zAy @NW10KTRA @HampsteadPeople @HampsteadMums
- Jan 25 10:28 Monday tomorrow? Hooray! Then it's #Popchoir #Chislehurst http://t.co/zH4vTsE5GL @MumsnetKent @OrpingtonComm @MumsnetBromley @ThisisEltham
- Jan 25 10:21 Monday tomorrow? Hooray! Then it's #Popchoir #Chislehurst http://t.co/zH4vTsE5GL @VisitChis @chisvoicemag @Bromfamilygrape @SevenoaksMums
- Jan 25 09:57 Yippee! It's nearly Monday! And that means #Popchoir #WestHampstead http://t.co/nXqdZ55zAy @WestHampsteadWI @queensofkensal @QueensParkComm
- Jan 25 09:53 Little ones dropped off?Do something for you! Come to #Popchoir 9.30am http://t.co/7w7PLJblQU @Highgatemums @betterarchway @Crouch_Enders
- Jan 25 09:48 #Wednesday mornings will never be the same! #Popchoir 9.30am Brit Legion club. @MumsnetHaringey @MuswellHMums @ILoveCrouchEnd @CrouchEndInfo
- Jan 25 09:46 #Tuesday? #WestEnd? Come to #Popchoir! 6.30pm StGeorges HanoverSq. #sing,de-stress,laugh! @londonwestend @MNWestminster @OxfordStreetW1
- Jan 25 09:36 #Tuesday things to do? Come to #Popchoir! #Loughton Baptist Church 8pm @loveloughton @LoughtonTCP @HeartEssex @Essexlife @lvbuckhursthill
- Jan 25 09:32 #Tuesday things to do?Come to #Popchoir 7.30 pm #LauncestonTownHall @LansonLoyalty @Launceston2020 @piratefm @cornishanddevon #LovePopchoir
- Jan 25 09:29 Never mind the weekend... Tomorrow you can come to #Popchoir in #Croydon #westHampstead or #Chislehurst! You'd be mad not to! #LovePopchoir
- Jan 25 08:03 RT @sarahdaisy405: Great write up in @ThePostSeries. Launceston @Popchoir can't wait for the big Gala! #LovePopchoir #Launceston http://t.c…
- Jan 21 11:38 RT @AnneFairbrother: I do enjoy my Wednesday mornings with the Muswell Hill @Popchoir and now with the added bonus of tea and biscuits! #ch…
- Jan 20 18:21 RT @sarahdaisy405: Reminder that #Launceston @Popchoir will be meeting at the Gateway Centre tonight 7.30pm. Back in the town hall next wee…
- Jan 20 10:30 Little ones at nursery in the mornings? Do something for yourself & come to Popchoir! Wednesdays 9.30-11am @MumsnetHaringey @Highgatemums
- Jan 20 09:38 Do something fabulous on Wednesday mornings! Come to Popchoir 9.30-11am #MuswellHill @ILoveCrouchEnd @Crouch_Enders @betterarchway
- Jan 20 09:12 It's time to do something for YOU! http://t.co/WcKhqh3LxY @MumsnetCamden @MumsnetLewisham @EssexMums @eastfinchley @BarnetMums #TiredMum
02 Jan 15
Happy New Year!!
2015 here we come and we hope that you'll be part of our Popchoir year too. Why not book your free taster for the star... Read more >