If you love to sing then you will love being part of Popchoir
Come and try it out and see why our members go home with such big smiles on their faces!
Want to know what our members think of being part of Popchoir?
At one of our big rehearsals we asked them to tell us....
Popchoir was delighted to be asked to feature in Josh Groban's music video "I Believe". Over 100 of our members enjoyed this fantastic experience - and Josh was lovely too! See us in action here....
Popchoir perform with Foreigner
Popchoir were thrilled to perform with the legendary rock band Foreigner at the 02 Shepherds Bush Empire. In a rare Unplugged evening Popchoir were on stage to sing with them as they reproduced their greatest hits.
Perform with Popchoir
Performances are entirely optional, but we will encourage you to give it a go and are fairly sure that once you've sung at one, you'll be hooked!
Being part of Popchoir is much more than just the singing
Our members tell us they are more confident, happier, and above all, love being part of the Popchoir community where they have made wonderful, lasting friendships which are now central to their lives.
TOWIE comes to Popchoir!
Arg, Joey and Diags came along to a taster session at Popchoir Chigwell. We were delighted to have them join us and everyone had a great time singing out some of our favourite tunes! We were thrilled to be asked back to take part in the TOWIE Essexmas Special too!
Popchoir sing with Brit winners Blake!
Popchoir performed with Blake at their recent concert at the Fairfield Halls. This was our 2nd outing with the lovely trio and it was another fabulous night enjoyed enormously by our members and the audience. Look out for the next time!
Dancing round the kitchen singing into a carrot? Trying to duet with the dog? Help is at hand!
Whether you're a closet singer or first up at karaoke, a slightly apprehensive beginner or the next Beyonce, a worn out mum or an overstressed commuter, Popchoir is waiting for you. Join one of our choirs and you'll have the opportunity to sing some great songs with a bunch of other people, to polish them up, perform them in public for fun and for entertainment, and to make lifelong friends in the process.
- “I'm clinging to Popchoir like a drowning man clings to wreckage. You have literally saved my soul”
- “I left the first night on an incredible high believing at last that I could sing. 30 years of disbelief shattered in 1.5 hours.”
- “I have finally found something for me, and it's brilliant. Thank you so much”
- “You're a phenomenon - you have the ability to make people feel they can achieve ANYTHING! ”
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving us Popchoir. It has totally changed my life”
- “I feel that I'm part of something wonderful. I LOVE Popchoir. Thank you so much”
- “Thank you for my small Wednesday haven. It makes such a difference to my spirits.”
- “OMG! The flashmob was the best fun EVER! I've been on a high ever since!”
- “Thank you for making my Wednesday evenings so wonderful”
- “Joining Popchoir is the best thing I've ever done. I never imagined I'd have the confidence to do all the performances that we have, but nothing will stop me now! Thank you, thank you.”
- “Thank you for making Monday the best day of the week”
- Feb 04 00:04 @BrasNVisaCards @OfficialBirdy Breathe in, diaphragm, support... Or just get someone to stamp on your foot at the right moment!
- Feb 04 00:02 RT @BrasNVisaCards: So, we're learning @OfficialBirdy #Wings at choir. Trying to reach those high notes...I should have had a shot of tequi…
- Feb 01 08:30 Nearly 6000 signatures. If you haven't signed and/or shared, please do it now. Thank you. https://t.co/4bnjtrhvi1
- Jan 30 09:18 Please keep sharing, signing, retweeting. https://t.co/4bnjtrhvi1 Thank you x
- Jan 30 09:16 RT @FairfieldHalls: Thanks #Croydon for a superb 2015, average attendance at performances in the last quarter was up 25% on 2014...and a re…
- Jan 28 00:03 RT @one_gilmoregirl: @mylocalove looking for local things, take a look @popchoir . West Hampstead has a fabulous one. Highly recommended!
- Jan 26 16:01 RT @sarahdaisy405: Launceston @Popchoir are back in the Town Hall tonight! See you there! Come along for FREE taster session 7.30pm #sing #…
- Jan 24 22:46 RT @TheBandBlake: No more skiing, no more chilling in Hong Kong, we boys are back to work and raring to go! On tour today @WfordColosseum w…
- Jan 23 22:14 RT @sachwarge: Excited to sing with @Popchoir and my favourite manband @TheBandBlake in their big @WfordColosseum show tomorrow! https://t.…
- Jan 23 14:58 Hope you've got your tickets to see us performing with @TheBandBlake tomorrow @WfordColosseum ? Show starts 3pm. What a #Sundaytreat
- Jan 23 14:28 Please sign & share to stop the wonderful and valuable Fairfield Halls being lost. https://t.co/4bnjtrhvi1 via @38_degrees
- Jan 22 07:08 @Dottie1000 @FunniestVines Hahaha! Feel no shame - this is how life should be 😃😂
- Jan 22 07:08 RT @Dottie1000: Oh god this is so me I apologise to everyone on the road @Popchoir this is your fault 😜 https://t.co/wZhB18cvnh
- Jan 21 15:35 RT @Dottie1000: @Popchoir like we didn't know this already https://t.co/RqOBr9WHCV
- Jan 15 08:39 @saveourfairfld absolutely. We love @FairfieldHalls . 2yrs without it? I don't think so.
- Jan 15 08:38 RT @saveourfairfld: @Popchoir Please RT: Campaign for a phased refurb of Croydon's Fairfield Halls vs 2yr closure https://t.co/CkNcv5f9tB …
- Jan 13 17:05 RT @BrasNVisaCards: You know you've made a good choice when your 1st choir practice ends with a drinks invite 🍷🍷 (...and on a school night!…
- Jan 11 23:45 RT @GiveaGig: A huge thank you to @Popchoir who raised an amazing £440.16 with their festive performance @StPancrasInt - looking and soundi…
- Jan 06 18:59 @MuswellHMums Possibly.. #ChristmasDeluge 😳
- Jan 06 18:58 @pricketts1767 @MuswellHMums @Muswellhill1 @Crouch_Enders @MuswellHillN10 Fantastic to hear it... we love her too! 😃
29 Jan 16
What a great start to our term - a couple of weeks in and we've welcomed so many new members and also a couple of membe... Read more >